Industrial Engineering Manager
Seymour Staffing is seeking an Industrial Engineering Manager to join the team at our client’s manufacturing facility in Beulaville, NC. Successful applicants will be responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring lean initiatives and various process improvement programs in our manufacturing plants. Minimum of 5 years of Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering experience.
- Identify, develop, implement, and monitor lean initiatives.
- Identify the training and developmental needs of the manufacturing plants.
- Will develop a written program for each of the training needs identified and present the program to management for approval. Each program developed will contain a method to document and qualify the individuals being trained.
- The programs developed may be a combination of live presentations, audiovisual presentations, or other medium.
- The CI/IEM may need to use internal and external resources to assist with areas that require technical expertise.
- The CI/IEM will help identify and develop trainers in each of the manufacturing plants who will implement the training at the local plant level.
- The CI/IEM will visit the manufacturing plants to audit the training programs and personally conduct some training seminars/programs.
- Bachelors’ degree IE, IME, MFE, ME
- 5 years minimum Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering experience.
- Must have a black belt or trainer status for Lean Manufacturing or Lean Six Sigma.
- Must be able to travel within the United States and Mexico, at least monthly.
- Must be able to speak effectively in front of diverse groups of employees.
- Must have strong written communication skills.
- Previous experience in developing a lean training program is a plus.
- Will work from our City of Industry, CA location.
- Technical knowledge of Semi-Truck Trailer manufacturing and component assembly is a strong plus.
- Must be able to motivate and work well with people.
- Must be a proponent of standardization.
Send Resume to:
Seymour Staffing Mission Statement:
A company is only as good as its people. It is important to remember as the company grows, its greatest asset should grow and benefit as well. When a company has a truly great employee, that employee carries deep institutional value and knowledge that simply cannot be replaced. At the end of the day, it's not the product, service or technology that makes your company succeed, it will be great people helping your company to not only succeed, but to flourish. Seymour Staffing constantly strives for excellence by working hard to achieve our goals and encourage our staff to be honest and to honor their commitments. We believe that integrity and hard work will help us meet our commitments to our clients.
Seymour Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.