Seymour Staffing is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join the team at our client’s manufacturing facility in Greenville, SC. This is for a 1st or 2nd shift position. Successful applicants will possess the ability to do preventative maintenance, inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair various types of FORKLIFTS. This position requires a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Repairing Forklifts
- Analyzing and diagnosing equipment problems and breakdowns
- Recommending the correct service and repair actions
- Safely operating power tools, lifts, hoists, hydraulic jacks.
- Preventative Maintenance inspections and repairs; warranty procedures and other duties as assigned.
- Providing excellent 5-star customer service
- Assists other Technicians in repairs
- Comply with Safety and OSHA procedures
- 3+ years of proven forklift equipment repair
- Winning attitude and great communication skills
- Proficient electronic, mechanical and hydraulic repair
- Willing to learn new methods of working with others and on equipment
- Must be able to read codes, instructions and electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Electrical troubleshooting a must
- Must possess own tools, w/ necessary additional tools provided
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have valid drivers’ license and clean driving record (Department of Motor Vehicles)
Seymour Staffing Mission Statement:
A company is only as good as its people. It is important to remember as the company grows, its greatest asset should grow and benefit as well. When a company has a truly great employee, that employee carries deep institutional value and knowledge that simply cannot be replaced. At the end of the day, it's not the product, service or technology that makes your company succeed, it will be great people helping your company to not only succeed, but to flourish. Seymour Staffing constantly strives for excellence by working hard to achieve our goals and encourage our staff to be honest and to honor their commitments. We believe that integrity and hard work will help us meet our commitments to our clients.
Seymour Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.