Seymour Staffing is seeking a Plant/Process Engineer to join the team at our client’s manufacturing facility in Timberlake, NC. Successful applicants will be responsible for determining operations to products and develops processes to ensure quality, cost and efficiency requirements are met. This position troubleshoots problems with production and takes corrective action. The Engineer also researches the purchase of equipment or upgrades to existing equipment. Minimum of 10 years of experience as an engineer or equivalent.
- Evaluate, implement, and monitor processes and operating systems for the manufacturing process.
- Create, edit, and maintain necessary documentation.
- Equipment calibration and maintenance monitoring.
- Assess the availability of raw materials and their safety and environmental impact on the facility.
- Monitor and improve the efficiency, output, and safety of manufacturing processes through observations and measurements as well as by collecting and interpreting data from other technical and operating personnel.
- Work closely with other managers and employees on quality of products including raw materials and finished goods.
- Assume responsibility for ongoing performance of processes.
- 10+ years of relatable work experience
- Experience in the tobacco and/or cigarette business preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task while operating in a systematic/logical manner
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
Send Resume to:
Seymour Staffing Mission Statement:
A company is only as good as its people. It is important to remember as the company grows, its greatest asset should grow and benefit as well. When a company has a truly great employee, that employee carries deep institutional value and knowledge that simply cannot be replaced. At the end of the day, it's not the product, service or technology that makes your company succeed, it will be great people helping your company to not only succeed, but to flourish. Seymour Staffing constantly strives for excellence by working hard to achieve our goals and encourage our staff to be honest and to honor their commitments. We believe that integrity and hard work will help us meet our commitments to our clients.
Seymour Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.