Production Control Manager
Seymour Staffing is seeking a Production Control Manager to join the team at our client’s manufacturing facility in Beulaville, NC. Successful applicants will be able to maintain logistics operations by defining logistics requirements; collecting, analyzing, and interpreting logistics situation; preparing reports. Minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing environment.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defines logistics requirements by studying operations plans and requests; identifying data and information sources; preparing data and information collection plans.
- Collects logistics information by developing and synchronizing collection tasks; issuing requests; importing, abstracting, correlating, and indexing data; participating on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Analyzes logistics situation by reviewing performance metrics and performance measurement methods, as well as criteria for evaluating data and information; assessing support readiness, physical facilities, and logistic organization; evaluating support capabilities and systems, including acquisition and planning, inventory control, new material ordering and training, and system introduction; studying inventories, equipment and supplies usage, and production, maintenance and transportation schedules; analyzing databases; developing interpretations and conclusions.
- Forecasts logistics support requirements by calculating demand, system supportability, and system requirements; employing supply chain models; monitoring changing requirements.
- Prepares logistics requirements reports by completing quality control checks regarding information; collecting and summarizing information; answering questions; providing additional information requested.
- Improves logistics processes by evaluating satisfaction of operations requirements; monitoring current situation and trends; highlighting and integrating new information; identifying threats; applying process engineering methodologies.
- Keeps hardware and software operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains logistics databases by entering, updating, indexing, evaluating, and purging data.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent organization and communication skills (speak/read/write)
Send Resume to:
Seymour Staffing Mission Statement:
A company is only as good as its people. It is important to remember as the company grows, its greatest asset should grow and benefit as well. When a company has a truly great employee, that employee carries deep institutional value and knowledge that simply cannot be replaced. At the end of the day, it's not the product, service or technology that makes your company succeed, it will be great people helping your company to not only succeed, but to flourish. Seymour Staffing constantly strives for excellence by working hard to achieve our goals and encourage our staff to be honest and to honor their commitments. We believe that integrity and hard work will help us meet our commitments to our clients.
Seymour Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.