Seymour Staffing has a direct hire job opportunity for a PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR with a manufacturing company located in THOMASVILLE, NC. We are hiring Production Supervisors for all shifts.
Seymour Staffing is seeking a Production Supervisor to join the team at our client’s manufacturing facility in Thomasville, NC. The Production Supervisor position is responsible for supervising the production personnel engaged in all facets in a manufacturing and assembly environment. This position plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for daily production and personnel. This position will be supervising the 2nd shift production Monday through Friday, from 8PM to 8AM. A minimum of 9 years of relevant experience is required.
- Strong leadership ability to provide coaching, mentoring, and training to direct reports, including performance appraisals, professional development, safety training and strategic alignment to company goals and objectives
- Highly skilled at ensuring fair and positive administration of employee related issues and concerns in a proactive and timely manner partnering with Human Resources
- Knowledge of measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and the quality of the products given to our customer
- Analytical ability to understand production line efficiencies regarding labor, machinery and production methods
- Exceptional safety track record setting the standard regarding safe work practices
- Familiar with Warehouse Management systems
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree desired
- Minimum 9 years of relevant experience required
- Knowledge of and ability to use and influence organization's policies, standards and procedures guiding manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of methods, accepted practices, considerations and regulatory requirements associated with safety and protection of workers, environment and site
- Knowledge of the existing and planned approaches and methods for manufacturing products or product components
- Knowledge of day-to-day and strategic issues, operational requirements and management of a manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of the day-to-day operations of a manufacturing plant or facility
- Knowledge of technologies and applications used in manufacturing products and in the optimization of manufacturing processes
Send Resume to:
Seymour Staffing Mission Statement:
A company is only as good as its people. It is important to remember as the company grows, its greatest asset should grow and benefit as well. When a company has a truly great employee, that employee carries deep institutional value and knowledge that simply cannot be replaced. At the end of the day, it's not the product, service or technology that makes your company succeed, it will be great people helping your company to not only succeed, but to flourish. Seymour Staffing constantly strives for excellence by working hard to achieve our goals and encourage our staff to be honest and to honor their commitments. We believe that integrity and hard work will help us meet our commitments to our clients.
Seymour Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.