Seymour Staffing is seeking a Production Supervisor to join the team at our client’s manufacturing facility in Youngsville, NC. Candidates will be responsible for supervising employees in a manufacturing and assembly environment: plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Ensures effective employee relations by providing employee coaching and development, making employment decisions, and resolving employee issues through conflict resolution.
- Balances quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Manages departmental performance measures including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Provides leadership through a 90-day planning cycle.
- Performs accident investigations and reports to HR.
- Maintains proper inventory levels.
- Tracks absenteeism and timekeeping and is responsible for managing department priorities.
- Is responsible for all other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost, and employee relations.
- Attention to detail and problem analysis and resolution skills.
- An ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Is a strong team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift objects of up to 75 lbs.
- Able to change shifts every 90-days, between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift.
Send Resume to:
Seymour Staffing Mission Statement:
A company is only as good as its people. It is important to remember as the company grows, its greatest asset should grow and benefit as well. When a company has a truly great employee, that employee carries deep institutional value and knowledge that simply cannot be replaced. At the end of the day, it's not the product, service or technology that makes your company succeed, it will be great people helping your company to not only succeed, but to flourish. Seymour Staffing constantly strives for excellence by working hard to achieve our goals and encourage our staff to be honest and to honor their commitments. We believe that integrity and hard work will help us meet our commitments to our clients.
Seymour Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.