Quality Assurance Manager
Seymour Staffing is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to join the team at our client’s manufacturing facility in Youngsville, NC. Candidates will be responsible to Develop, implement and manage quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of elastomeric insulation products consistent with established standards, customer specifications, and production goals. Supervises a team of QA Auditors. Must be ISO 2015 and 9001 certified in order to apply for this position. Salary range is $80K - $90K.
- Ensures a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigates and corrects customer issues and complaints related to quality.
- Supervises associates engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Formulates, documents, and maintains quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Creates, documents, and implements inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interprets quality control philosophy to key personnel within the Company.
- Provides and oversees inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Provides quality training as needed and required.
- Maintains ISO certification and coordinates internal and external audits.
- Any and all other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related technical field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in Quality Assurance combined with a demonstrated track record of accomplishments as a QA Manager.
- Have a thorough knowledge of manufacturing methods, techniques, and equipment.
Must be familiar with product construction and application.
- Must have complete knowledge of production scheduling and manufacturing operations.
- This position requires that the person be a highly organized, self-motivated individual.
- Must have strong leadership skills, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Must be computer literate in all MS Office applications and MRP Systems.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift objects of up to 50 lbs.
Send Resume to:
Seymour Staffing Mission Statement:
A company is only as good as its people. It is important to remember as the company grows, its greatest asset should grow and benefit as well. When a company has a truly great employee, that employee carries deep institutional value and knowledge that simply cannot be replaced. At the end of the day, it's not the product, service or technology that makes your company succeed, it will be great people helping your company to not only succeed, but to flourish. Seymour Staffing constantly strives for excellence by working hard to achieve our goals and encourage our staff to be honest and to honor their commitments. We believe that integrity and hard work will help us meet our commitments to our clients.
Seymour Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.