Seymour Staffing is seeking a Warehouse Associate to join the team at our client’s manufacturing facility in Nashville, TN. Successful applicants will be responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, or may have a generalized role working in all departments. At lease 1 year of experience in warehouse and inventory control with 6 months of working experience with forklift driving. Qualified candidate must be able to speak both Spanish and English.
- Managing, sorting of Customer Returns, repack goods in good condition and dispose of damaged goods
- Supervise workers to palletize goods based on vendor requirements
- Managing the workers to receive Floor loaded goods from imported containers
- Efficiently processes inventory with control to ensure accuracy; cuts material, stages orders, and issues material according to company standards and guidelines
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles
- Receive 30+ 40 HQ containers per month
- Complete Pick, Pack, and Ship using inventory management system
- Maintaining a record of SKU location within the warehouse
- Ability to operate a forklift safely and work in a fast-paced warehouse
- Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions.
- Maintaining a high accuracy of inventory within the Warehouse
- Will manage the pick-up of goods from warehouse for vendor delivery
- Verifies incoming and outgoing shipments, handles and disposes of materials, assists in the salvaging of damaged or used materials and keeps warehouse inventory current
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repacking areas as necessary
- Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route
- Must be bilingual (Spanish and English)
- At lease 1 year of experience in warehouse and inventory control with 6 months of working experience with forklift driving
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Responsible to Hire/Manage/Arrange warehouse workers based on workload
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
Send Resume to:
Seymour Staffing Mission Statement:
A company is only as good as its people. It is important to remember as the company grows, its greatest asset should grow and benefit as well. When a company has a truly great employee, that employee carries deep institutional value and knowledge that simply cannot be replaced. At the end of the day, it's not the product, service or technology that makes your company succeed, it will be great people helping your company to not only succeed, but to flourish. Seymour Staffing constantly strives for excellence by working hard to achieve our goals and encourage our staff to be honest and to honor their commitments. We believe that integrity and hard work will help us meet our commitments to our clients.
Seymour Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.