Seymour Staffing is seeking a Warehouse Dispatcher to join the team at our client’s distribution center in Miami, FL. Candidates will be responsible for Distribution center processes; shipping, dispatching functions, loading; order assembly, load consolidations, FTL, LTL, Parcel appointment setting. Must have knowledge of BOL; Manifests; Packing Lists; SCAC Code; PRO#. Previous experience with WM Retail a MUST. This is a 2nd shift position.
- 4-5 years warehousing and/or distribution experience.
- Shipping and receiving experience.
- Documentation and administrative experience related to shipping or receiving in a warehouse environment.
- Distribution center processes; shipping, dispatching functions, loading; order assembly, load consolidations, FTL, LTL, Parcel appointment setting.
- Knowledge: BOL; Manifests; Packing Lists
- Needs to be proactive
- Ability to multi task
- Flexible with working hours
- Problem solver
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage time and work under pressure
- Analytical skills
- Responsible for the shipping operator’s shift.
- Performs various shipping report to determine daily shipping schedules.
- Coordinate "will call" directly with freight companies and efficiently schedule pickups.
- Answer customers freight and delivery related questions while providing excellent customer service.
- Loading, segregating POs, palletizing, staging of all outgoing product ensuring proper and accurate loading.
- Provide timely and accurate information.
- Ensures that reestablished production parameters are met.
- Ensures proper WMS closing of the orders. Trouble shoots and resolves systematic issues daily.
- Ships and controls loadings of special projects such as reworks and warehouse transfers.
- Identify and solve existing and potential problems and communicate issues with supervisor.
- Running Wal-Mart retail link/Generating shipping reports.
- Communicating with other departments to facilitate efficient daily operations,
- Print- Print load report and match load no. with WM vendor load sheet information.
- All other customer a wave no. (picking ticket) is sent by customer service dept. Via email stating customer name, outbound order (s) Po (s) -ship date etc.This must be printed as soon as is received.
- Answering phone and responding to emails in a timely manner,
- An Extended WM Retail link report must be sent 3 times daily.
- Creating BOL-P/List for shipments been dispatched on a daily basis
- LTL pickups appointment must be done thru the assigned carrier web site.
- Call TL pickups must be called in 24hours in advance.
- WM Fleet/Pool loads must be notified via email once trailer (s) has been preloaded.
- Assigned loader with work assignments such as providing a pallet location for orders to be staged ready to be shipped. If LTL shipments Pro#/P-list must be applied to every shipment.
- Assign and Authorize ea. outbound order (s) to an assigned dock for loading process.
- Once loader advice the truck is loaded proceed to print loading sheet, making sure quantity is match with BOL. TL carrier is giving 2 copies of BOL along with Seal, LTL carriers 1 copy, IDC keeps original copy.
- All TL carriers must identify themselves with a Load or ID no.
- Ensures that appointment- in/out time is written on master BOL. Also on appointment log.
- Ensures that all ASN shipments are assigned to the rightful carrier on Catalyst system and SQL process has been done.
- Proceed closing of order (s)
- End of Day report must be sent before end of shift.
- All duties above must be conducted weekly and monthly
- Weekly: Shipping walk thru to assure no pallet has been left behind.
- Windows-Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
- UPS/Fed-Ex world ship system
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Shipping documentation
- Catalyst, Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Pallet Rider
- Maintain Lane information
Seymour Staffing Mission Statement:
A company is only as good as its people. It is important to remember as the company grows, its greatest asset should grow and benefit as well. When a company has a truly great employee, that employee carries deep institutional value and knowledge that simply cannot be replaced. At the end of the day, it's not the product, service or technology that makes your company succeed, it will be great people helping your company to not only succeed, but to flourish. Seymour Staffing constantly strives for excellence by working hard to achieve our goals and encourage our staff to be honest and to honor their commitments. We believe that integrity and hard work will help us meet our commitments to our clients.
Seymour Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.