Seymour Staffing is seeking a Warehouse Specialist to join the team at our client’s manufacturing facility in Youngsville, NC. Candidates will be responsible for handling the traffic issues and paperwork to support the shipment of products.
- Routes truckload (TL) and less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments most economically while meeting customers’ delivery requirements and following standard operating procedures.
- Contacts customers and carriers to create and validate delivery appointments.
- Cubes trailers for proper loading of TL shipments.
- Monitors tracking and verifies delivery of shipments.
- Updates truck schedules, traffic spreadsheets, and freight rates as required.
- Prints reports and shipping documents as required.
- Files traffic paperwork and documents as required.
- Identifies and solves problems pertaining to any shipping issues.
- Will be required to perform all other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of 3 years related experience.
- Proficiency in MS Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the Company.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Presentation skills with the ability to present to upper level management when necessary.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, volume and foreign currencies. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- This position will also be trained to back up Shipping.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift objects of up to 10 lbs.
Send Resume to:
Seymour Staffing Mission Statement:
A company is only as good as its people. It is important to remember as the company grows, its greatest asset should grow and benefit as well. When a company has a truly great employee, that employee carries deep institutional value and knowledge that simply cannot be replaced. At the end of the day, it's not the product, service or technology that makes your company succeed, it will be great people helping your company to not only succeed, but to flourish. Seymour Staffing constantly strives for excellence by working hard to achieve our goals and encourage our staff to be honest and to honor their commitments. We believe that integrity and hard work will help us meet our commitments to our clients.
Seymour Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.